Google+ Followers

Monday, April 25, 2011

coffee beans and quiet morning


Sowed buckwheat seed  about a week ago and now they are getting
bigger and bigger, they probably are craving for big house.  
 Have forgotten how much I love grinding coffee beans and enjoy
the aroma of fresh fresh coffee in the morning.  I bought this beans few days ago
and will now make fresh cup of coffee in this way more often.
 
                                                                        quiet morning


5 comments:

  1. Oh, how lovely! I made on Sunday fresh ground coffee for the first time in my life and it was sooo delicious, the coffee was so creamy :)
    I love the first picture! I always loved that kind of grass when I was a child 'cause the little leaves look like hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks fot your lovley word in my blog:)

    The Foto you asked about is not mine. So ask Sandra where you can buy pictures like that: Www.vintage-house.blogspot.com

    //Nanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and spring-like. Thank you for visiting me the other day. I love your striped bags below, too. The red one turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never ground coffee beans myself, but I'm sure it's delicious. I do love the smell of coffee on a quiet morning!

    Your pictures are lovely, peaceful. Thanks for your visit to my blog!

    ReplyDelete