Google+ Followers

Monday, April 18, 2011

in my garden at the moment

"you are not that old", my friend said to me when I told her
how much I love gardening.   but I don't think it matters how old
I am when I love plants, all the greens and flowers, and enjoy doing gardening.
It has became one of my most relaxing activities and really helps
me reduce my stress level.  Recently, I noticed how fresh I have been feeling
after spending lots of time with my plants. 
These are some of them I have in my garden right now. 
Will show some others soon.

I found this rose lotion the other day and it smells wonderfully soothing.
When I got home today, I gave my tired feet massage
with this lovely lotion...
little treat for myself. 


1 comment:

  1. Age doesn't matter. It was just last year when I mentioned the same comment to myself: "I have to confess, that I like doing old-people-stuff.". I love gardening, caring for plants, baking, cooking and knitting. When these things helps get during the stressful and hectic time we life in, it is the best you can do for yourself! Enjoy your lotion, I can almost smell it!

    ReplyDelete