Google+ Followers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

lemon marmalade

lately, I love this lemon marmalade,it's sweet and little bit
sour which is my favorite part.  I ate some with yougurt this morning, delicious ♪
Sky is grey today and supposed to rain....need something to
cheer myself up.  When the weather is like this, I tend to find something
colorful ..so this is what I selected to wrap my lunch today.
grilled salmon, rice, raddish pickles, fried okura,
and more veges, etc ♡ for today's lunch
first nastatium has bloomed and waited for me to
wake up and look at her this morning.  very cute one.
It is always so nice to see flowers with lovely color
in my own garden, don't you think?
what is blooming in your garden?


4 comments:

  1. I wish I would have a garden too or I would be already happy with a balcony! Your nastatium looks wonderful. I love this kind of plant very much, it always reminds me on my grandmother. She had a lot of them in her garden and I remember cute little caterpillars sitting on them :)
    Your lunch package looks super delicious!
    Have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! My nastarium has some flower pops too, but nothing apeared yet! Just my cucumbers are blooming! Wish you a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my little balcony I have one Pelargonium, one Campanula and some cactus blooming... Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a sachet of nastatium waiting to be planted. I also love this plant very much, her colour, her round leafs... Your lunch looks delicious !

    ReplyDelete