Google+ Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

fried chicken and picnic

 
It was a very decent day, not so hot or cold so, I cooked fried chichen
and went on a picnic.  Used fresh ginger, garlic, soysouce to
marinade over night and coated with starch and fried them.   
After picnic, two nephews and a neice came to visit me.  One nephew(12) is growing
his own moss at home and he is very talented of taking care of plants,so I asked him
if my moss looks ok.  He added some soil and redecorated this, even took weeds
off for me (I was actually enjoying even weeds as it looks more natural). 
Here is the better look of my moss pot.
The other nephew(7?) secretly pulled most of my vege out and left them there......and
made a big mess on my vege pot (that I showed on yesterday's post). It made me so mad
as I was really enjoying them.  I guess he must have been in a bad boy mood. 


4 comments:

  1. mmm this chicken looks delicious!
    I hope you will have a great green curtain soon. yesterday I was confused with your post because of this blog http://naturallydyeing.blogspot.com/
    is really nice, you can take a look (if you don´t know it yet).
    good night (me) and good morning for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely day, besides the bad boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia, that webesite is so so nice. thank you.
    Denise, have a very lovely afternoon to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoyed your picnic! Your surrounding looks so beautiful! Don't be sad about the other pot, he is just a child. Unfortunately they are sometimes like that... Hope you can make another nice pot instead

    ReplyDelete