Google+ Followers

Monday, May 16, 2011

fried eggplant

sun wokes me up, she is trying to brighten up but foggy
I hear birds singing way over there    ♪ ♪
raspberry plant has gotten little bigger
lunch: bite of teriyaki chicken, fried eggplant, salmon, fried egg, raddish pickles,
some leaves from garden, sesame seeds on rice, carrots&olive salad

Fried eggplant:
-sautee egg plants in vege oil
-season with sugar, soysouce
-sprinkle some sesami seeds when ready to serve
P.S. taste like teriyaki souce marinated eggplant...hope you like it




4 comments:

  1. Hello! Thank you for visiting my blog! Your photos are all so beautiful, I find your blog very inspiring (its been in my bookmarks for a while).

    This eggplant dish looks delicious, I will try it with the left overs I wasn't sure what I would do with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eggplant. I think it is so strange that some people don't! It will be so lovely for you to pick fresh raspberries when they are ripe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful start into the week!

    ReplyDelete