Google+ Followers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

recycling


Do you ever miss the smell of cinnamon?  I do and this afternoon was
one of those days and had a cinnamon tea and raisen bread for afternoon snack. 
was so delicious.
Yesterday, when we went on a picnic, we had some hot dogs on wooden stick. 
While everybody were enjoying hot dogs, my imaginary mind was busy with
something else, immediately came up with the idea of making wooden fence
for my pots.  I gathered all the stick and broght them home.  
 
I sowed pumpkin and courgette seeds,
looked at magazine for inspiring ideas,
did some laundry and hunged them outside.


9 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I have no curry plant, but I love curry and use it a lot for my meals :)
    It's so nice to be able to dry your laundry outside. it gives the clothes a special smell, I think! So fresh and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love cinnamon ... love your little sick fence.... & your lovely garden in pots....wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beatiful garden with pots and nice fence!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh let me know how the courgette comes out when it does, still have to put them in the earth.
    And I love cinnamon!! Cinnamon buns are my favourite:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. just added to my profile..oeps forgot. Yeah, so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how delightful - your blog looks so sweet and gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funnily enough I just did a post about the package you sent me + a cinnamon recipe :) Thanks so much for the filters, they work so nicely.

    Your little fence is lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your seeds! I'll be planting mine very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I'm so curious to see those pumpkin and courgette seeds comming out at your home. :-)

    ReplyDelete