today, I made one of my favorite dishes, salmon cake. It takes about the same
amount of time as making hamburger. I like making this when I want something different.
Usually, when I make this, I use thyme, my favorite herb now. I used to like basil a lot but
I like this french thyme I have at the moment. It is wonderful for pizza, fish dish, salad, etc..
I am not sure what I would do if I ever run out of this thyme since I love it so much.
- salmon fillets 3
- chopped onion 1/4 (lightly sauteed in olive oil)
- egg 1
- bread crumbs 1/4 cup
- ground pepper little bit
- thyme, oregano ( herbs of your choice )
1. grill salmon fillets and then crumbles in to a small pieces and small chunks
2. mix crumbled salmon, egg, sauteed onion, bread crumbs, pepper, tyhme
3. make it as a small ball and coat with bread crumbs
4. put small amount of olive oil in a frying pan and cook it till each side is golden brown
5. now ready to eat !
6. oh, for the sause: mix ketchup and mayonnaise and few drops of soysouce if you like.
white wine with this would be very nice, but I only had red one today.
What kind of dinner are you having tonight?