Google+ Followers

Monday, June 27, 2011

baby balloon

cardiospermum vines are now clinging to the jute line I put on about a week ago.
this morning, i found more flowers, lots of petite white flowers on the vine here
and there.....so many.  I love the shape of the leaf.  some of the vine are
clinging to other plants or cardiospermum next to it, it's like plants holding
each others hands, very heart warming scene
can you see the vine clinging to the jute line?
found a baby balloon..............
here is another one  ♡
soon, this balloon will be puffy and filled with lovely heart shaped seeds in it 
other wild plants i collected over the months
basil is growing slowly 
morning glory says hello this morning,
edamame/soybeans leaves


7 comments:

  1. Que belleza es el buen tiempo! el aire libre y las plantas.... acá le decimos "Suspiros" a las "morning glory"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's fine with plants that climb o clinging to each other. Nice to see more pictures, so I know how it will look like:)//Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your morning glory is so beautiful!
    My cardiospermum stopped growing for some reason.
    I really don't know what I am doing wrong. Maybe it is not good for it to be only inside, I don't know. Do you know more about how to care in the right way for it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Coco! I'm going to wait untill next spring to plant the seeds you sent me, so they will have enough space to grow.

    I love your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are lowely.

    Cilla♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beutiful flower! I've never seen it before! Hope the seeds you sent me will grow soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, i came here and your blog made my heart happy on a otherwise sad day. i'll return :)

    ReplyDelete