Google+ Followers

Friday, June 3, 2011

ordinary day

                                  ❁   
                                                                              ✾
                                
                             ✿

                            
 
               
                                ❀
                               ❁
                                      
                                                      exhauted at the end of the day       
                                                                                                going to rest this weekend
                                                                                         

5 comments:

  1. I like the colors of your clothes in your last photo.

    Today I planted the cardiospermumseeds. Curious to how they'll grow!

    Enjoy your weekend, coco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this natural sponge next to the bottle?
    Have a good rest! I sent the package already away, hope it will be soon at yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make any ordinary day look beautiful in photos ! which makes me think you must be a beautiful person, inside-out, too.
    did you sew the pink tunic ? it seems very pretty !
    wishing you a RESTFUL weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I wish you also a happy birthday! I asked in my letter when it is, but now I saw on Alicias blog the birthday message to you! Happy, happy Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, is your birthday today? I knew it was in June, but didn't know when.

    Now I really wanted you to have my strawberrypie instead of my brother! I made it for his birthday yesterday, but he didn't came and today the dough became soft and it doesn't taste as good anymore! A real pity!

    My letter is also coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete