Google+ Followers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

scent

after used up all the facial lotion, I kept the glass jar for some use,
I thought I can use it for something since it is a cute one,
one day, I found some small stones and brought them home with me...
cover the stone with few drops of aroma oil,
I am keeping this glass container in the toilet,
little secret to fresh scent, feel like heaven
it makes me want to go visit my bathroom as often as I can
have a try, you might enjoy it as mush as I do


6 comments:

  1. Such a nice idea, I will give it a try for sure!
    Hope the problem of posting a comment has been solved! Have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea, I only used candles before.
    But this is even better, cause you don't have to take care if the burning candle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. I will definitely try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to save things so cute!//Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que bien! quiero probar...

    ReplyDelete