Google+ Followers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

strolling


the air was obscured by opaque moisture in the morning
by late afternoon, the sun appears as if she wants to breath
so, I rambled around neighborhood
I can't help myself feeling
so intrigued by small bushy trails
had a luck with this chardonnay today,
the bright yellow label got my attention immidately when I browsed
through wine section and reminded me of this lovely lady
who encourages me often, I don't know anything about
spanish and have no way of communicating with her at the moment,
so I am getting translation help,
here is to you, alice "cheers",
enjoyed this wine



 


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! que sorpresa grande! Salud Coco... sé que disfrutó de ese vino chileno, muchas gracias por pensar en mi!!! estoy muy emocionada!
    Un abrazo grande!

    ( Seguí las instrucciones de Alicia y pienso que los problemas ya están solucionados)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! And really good photos! I followed you from Alice's blog :)
    ¡Qué lindo (@)Alice! :) Me sentí intrigada y vine a encontrar cosas lindas :D

    ReplyDelete