Google+ Followers

Friday, July 22, 2011

in my apron pocket


each season there are various voices in nature, this morning, i hear
ringing sound of cicada from my kitchen window, nmm, the summer
is really here now as they became one of the symbols of  real hot season's arrival,
it is amazing that plants tell us new season is here by sprouting in early spring,
now many insect started appearing in the neighbors, making me surprise that
i am not a big fan of them...they appear spontaneously, unexpectedly in front of
my eyes, i guess they want to say hello but i can't help myself that i can't not be
a congenial person to them but they keep trying and never give up



1 comment:

  1. Parecen ser Physalis las del bolsillo... son tan hermosas, tengo una planta en la ventana y estaré muy feliz si en verano mi delantal lleva esos frutos... como el tuyo.

    ReplyDelete