Google+ Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

today

wind blowing even harder this evening,
i just went out to my balcony where i keep all the plants to make sure
if they are ok, some are blowen hard
i have all these wonderful plants
avocado, basil, thyme, mint, cardiospermum, bitter melon, tomatoes, cucumber,
morning glory, squash, and more
hoping for even at least some will survive this storm and
came inside quickly as the wind blows even me away...
crossing my finger for the storm to leave this area soon
without serious damage

thanks for the thoughtful message

6 comments:

  1. Crossing my fingers too, for you and your plants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey coco. It's been a while since I read your blog because I have had problems with my internet. Sorry you are so dreary weather, hope it gets better soon. Hugs Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all is well coco. Too many typhoons!

    ReplyDelete