Google+ Followers

Monday, September 26, 2011

getting on a blue train




train leaves 5:03 am.  my purpose is to visit a little
bakery in north.  it takes only an hour by fast train but
i prefer taking slow local train which takes five hours,
just to enjoy slow time as train moves and look at the
changing window scene

as soon i got on a blue train, i found an empty seat by the
window and sat down, opened a sandwich box
i bought at the train station and hot coffee on the side,
nm, this is what like about traveling, feels like i am allowed
to enjoy day dreaming while i sit here, i wonder what kind of
mystery is waiting, what kind of people i would encounter
in north,  i feel free


4 comments:

  1. Every time I come to your blog, I feel I can be together with you and enjoy the part of life which I miss very much: the calm life of enjoying small details and ordinary thing without thinking much about the children, job, things have to do, and etc. Thank you being here and sharing this with us. Love the way you live a beautiful and peaceful life....So calm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, this little story. I have the same feelings, whenever I embark on a trip, no matter how small. So lovely that you chose the slow train.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know just what you mean. Travel is so relaxing in that way - no where else to be and nothing else to do but take in the scenery around you. I think it is really fun you chose the slow train : ) Love this little story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like what you say and how you write it. I agree. I enjoy both crocheting & looking by the window when travelling by train, or sometimes there is a nice passenger sitting next to you and you talk together and it feels the world is a better place...
    I'm going to Paris by train in October, this will be 3H15 and plenty of crocheting (or knitting)
    I hope you enjoyed the bakery !

    ReplyDelete