Google+ Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

potato & apple


i have been in a great cooking mood lately,
this morning, i made fritters and apple tartlet before
i left for work but i only tasted very tiny one and took
everything to work, my favorite part of this is the time i
am cooking and when cooked i almost always give them away...
but tonight i wished i had kept some apple thing as i'm
craving for sweet lemony apple taste,
i am looking forward to do a lot more cooking
as often as time allows me
potato for fritter
apple for dessert

3 comments:

  1. Mmm I'd like to have the apple thingy recipe. It seems very interesting. How do you do it? Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok! My fridge is full of vegetables. This week I will try your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuanta energía positiva... se aprecia tu alegría y placer en los trabajos domésticos. Es muy inspirador leerte y ver las preciosas fotos!

    ReplyDelete