Google+ Followers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

slow walk & wild flowers




the other day, i gave my friends an apple compote
in return, a friend of mine gave me astragalus sinicus honey
had a delicious sweet breakfast

made a slow walk this morning around 6
this early hours in the morning, there is nobody except me and cats
i like to see what kind of wild flowers i can find
most of them look prettier in their own ground
rather than me picking up some to take home.....
it is hard not to though

3 comments:

  1. what is the white stuff in the cup? Cream and honey? It's look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @unknown,
    it is yogurt with orange jelly. i usually buy plain yogurt (like vanilla taste) but nothing in it. and add some fruits or jelly as i eat.
    what do you usually have for breakfast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, my breakfast is usually very simple. I like to have a cup of tea (kind of like tea latte)and some toast, . My recently favourite are "Paris" from Harney & sons and Black currant tea (it is a black tea). I enjoy seeing you have lots of idea for breakfast. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete