Google+ Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

morning hour



morning hour is my favorite time of the day,
now the air has gotten cooler, it is hard to get up in the morning,
and i enjoy staying in warm bed little longer,
but today, encouraged myself to get up little early,
had a small quick breakfast, then made cup of tea,
enjoyed some magazine.....
trying to get coordination idea of what to wear,
i often wish i had more decent selection in my closet but
sometimes it is more fun trying to find different ways of
coordinating what i already have

it was a nice quiet morning


the moon was kind enough to watch me over
till i got on the bus on the way home tonight
 
                                                   good night ☾
                                                            :: :  :  : zzz
 

3 comments:

  1. My favorite time of the year too! Enjoy the warm bed and your beautiful surroundings, Coco! Good night, buonanotte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here weather has finally changed a lot. It rained the whole night and also on day and I turned on the heater the first time. Somehow I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your morning sounds so familiar. I, too, love equally getting up before everyone else and having some time to read and sip tea, and also nestling a little deeper in bed on the cool mornings.
    You have a very nice space here.

    ReplyDelete