Google+ Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

☺good morning

woke up before sun rises this morning at 5:00
made hot coffee, looked through the window,
seems like it's going to be a beautiful sunshine day
glad the weather is kind
sun is always my best friend

then made each one of your name on piece of paper
thanks for being my inspiration and coming to
visit my place, leaving sweet words,
with this giveaway, i learned something,
reading each one of your little story was like walking
around winter world with cup of coffee on hand,
really like the story..

congratulations
 maria and heidi
you can give me your address and email on this comment section
this was fun and really enjoyed it

those of you who didn't get the pouch,
i have lots of fabrics more than i can use for myself
so i am thinking about making something small and
do more giveaway again





6 comments:

  1. wow this is very early to wake up !
    cogratulations ot the lucky girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Coco!This was so lovely surpise after quite bad night ...I have those silly pains all the time and it is hard to sleep.It is really so lovely to be a "lucky girl" as un arc-enciel-dans le lavabo said.I wish you a very good day today♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these two are really lucky girls! There was so much going on lately, I really missed your Giveaway! Wish you a lovely week, Coco!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad!!! <3 <3 and also lucky....wonderful!! thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you made the two lucky ladies very happy! :)

    ReplyDelete