Google+ Followers

Monday, November 21, 2011

kitchen ware


some of my kitchen ware i own at the moment
lightness and usufulness are my key words to find
comfortable ones
they work very hard for me and with me
they help me creat the food i have in mind as ideas hit
for today's lunch, i used this clear tupperware
in a cold winter time, this is convenient so it
can be heated up in a microwave and able to have warm food,
today i had, rice, pickle, spinich, teriyaki chicken,
fried egg, caramelized sweet potato, seasoned sea weed,
and hot miso soup in a bowl

7 comments:

  1. I love your spoon collection, especially! :] Ohh caramelized sweet potato sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food always looks so delicious, Coco! I am starving right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to see your kitchen tools. I like to imagine coming up with "the essentials"– all you need in your kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mi me encanta tallar madera y hacer cucharas de palo, el cucharón de madera oscura es mi favorito de tus utensilios de cocina!!!!

    ReplyDelete