Google+ Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

12 month



January


February
snow, lots of tea time, crochet
and grew brussle sprout indoor


March
things i enjoyed



April
spring is here


May
first experience with buckwheat
growing well


June
enjoyed garden herbs and nastatium



July
fun getting out to balcony garden




August
hot days remain



September
real summer is gone




October
finding something to enjoy this season
 


November
thanks to nature
still enjoy life here
favorite tree in the fall




December
getting real cold each day
 
thank you for reading my blog this year
Happy New Years



12 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, Coco! I'm so happy to have found you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos and thoughts on your blog Coco.

    Found your blog just a few months ago, but surely will be following the whole of 2012.

    Wishing you a lovely New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shared this post with my husband. He commented that you take beautiful photos and he also admired the layout.

    I think you have outdone yourself with this post. It captures the essence of your year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Coco !
    well, your pictures are as always breath-takingly beautiful
    I hope to see more in the coming year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your year 2011 in pictures.
    Wish you a happy and peaceful 2012.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so happy to have found this blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I see the horsetail! Happy New Year Coco :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful review! It's nice to see the whole year in these pictures :) Hope it will be a great year for you, coco!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love this idea. Maybe I'll steal it :) Have a wonderful and rich and joyful 2012 Coco!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the best to you and your blog this new year! I so enjoy seeing all these beautyful gardening scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely review of your 2011 i am looking forward to see your 2012, have a wonderful year

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a wonderful post Coco.

    ReplyDelete