Google+ Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

knitted tote bag


i spent early morning hours trying to finish up my tote bag
but got hungry, steamed sweet potatoes for morning snack

 
in between, snack time and coffee time included
nm.. feels so good to be fineshed all by hand
knit and sew...
i have made many of this type of bag
each time, when it's finished the thickness from
two yarn knitted together makes it feel so thick and rich
as if rich vanilla and cocoa together

 
tea break again afterward
with hot milk cocoa

i might name my tote bag as "vanilla cocoa" ☽




13 comments:

  1. I love the tote bag, looks so natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a beautiful bag, I'll have to try and knit one for myself now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty bag, and I like its name.

    Wish I had a Japanese sweet potato right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turned out so cute! Love the stitch pattern you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to add that I like to eat steamed sweet potatoes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!
    Coco, thank you so much for your comment. I'm a gardener teacher and I'm learning how to make flower arrangements because I want to make some for work. I'm happy you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, what a success ! the bag is absolutely beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  8. and by the way: this bag is fantastic! you did a very good job! ;-)

    ReplyDelete