Google+ Followers

Monday, December 12, 2011

life is wonderful

i feel so blessed these days
all i am doing is sharing my world through
this blog world by putting those scenes i see daily
and wante to share how pretty things are
making pictures of my own world for those things
i love to do
many people responded to me and showing
me appreciation and started sharing their world
with me as well
so wonderful
because of that i feel so surronded by many good friends
all over the world
one day, i hope to write to everyone who
comes to see me here


received a very very beautiful package
from beautiful snowy place so far away
feels like santa is here already
you made me feel wonderful today, Fei
thank you so so much



3 comments:

  1. Coco es muy hermosa la forma en que muestras tu vida cotidiana, tiene un ritmo y color muy dulces, femeninos, calmos... poéticos.
    Un abrazo desde el otro lado.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Coco, I am happy that you got it so quick:) Enjoy the Christmas season. Fei :)

    ReplyDelete