Google+ Followers

Sunday, January 15, 2012

longing for

worked all weekend this week
now longing for good day off
luckly, i am off tomorrow
plan for tomorrow is to visit zakka shop on train
but i am going to do lots of walking to enjoy fresh air
early in the morning.............
how early?  oh it is just around 9 am
hoping to find some nice zakka and tasty bread while i am in town
fresh bread and little bit of margarine is one of my favorite snack
on my day off afternoon with cup of coffee

good night

 ❀

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day off. Mmm...fresh bread is delicious and it smells so good too.
    My blog is in Dutch. For the recipe there's a link in English.
    Hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey coco, I hope you can enjoy your free day! I wonder if you got the christmas card that I sent you. Did you get it? Lovely greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. zakka refers to anything/everything to improve your lifestyle and appearance, such as kitchen items, house decorating things, accessary, etc..
    all the things girls love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're having a lovely day! Sounds like a deserved one, too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Than I'm a 'zakka' girl too!
    have a nice day off coco :^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "zakka", what a interesting word :)

    ReplyDelete