Google+ Followers

Monday, February 6, 2012

charming color




i think we all have favorite colors in life
a friend ask me what my favorite is...
mine has always been white ..definitely.  but also love blue as much as pure white.
turqouise blue, marine blue, navy blue and such
like clear blue sky
adore deep ocean blue in the summer
i also like pink sometimes and natural color such as
beige, sand color, cream color etc..
but today i had a huge magnetic attraction to this silver grey
beautiful beads work
perfect coin purse in my tote bag now



2 comments:

  1. and the tree - beautiful picture!
    coco, can you contact me? i'd like to send you something (with good smell) :)
    tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. all these colors... I like winter neutral colors but I do prefer red and pink to cheer me up.

    ReplyDelete