Google+ Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

green onion life

after you used leaf of green onion, what do you do with the roots?
if you like vege experiment at home, you can put it back in the soil
and it will keep growing back and give you some green leafy onion
again and again.  this might save your trip back to the store
when you need only little bit of green in your cooking.

left is what i did today and the one on the right
was from many month ago and i have been able to
trim and use it for my cooking.  leaf keeps coming back
helping me for my home cooking


green onion & potato pancake for lunch
enjoy your green onion


5 comments:

  1. After seeing your radish tops, I was wondering if it would work with spring onions. I'm going to try this the next time I get spring onions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like fun .... & your pancake looks yummy!

    Thank you so much for the award .... I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how i would love to come over and taste some of that pancake...mmmmmmm..:)

    goodnight my dear c,
    v

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh. week ago
    i put my leek
    in the glass,
    look -
    http://olgainoue.blogspot.com/2012/02/baby-leek-with-moomin-towel-and-more.html#comment-form

    )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Coco, you just look like a "gardencook" magician to me.

    ReplyDelete