Google+ Followers

Monday, February 20, 2012

roadside garden & taramosalata

woke up with headache and tiredness but i wanted to see 
pretty flowers as they give me sunshine.   i went on foot and
peaked some houses and the garden as i passed by.  this house
always have lots of potfull of green and flower.  i imagine a
proud grandpa must enjoy his gardenhood and display his work of art
like this on the street.  in spring, it will be flowers all over blooming 
on these pots and i will enjoy looking at them like last year.  
 
got to the garden center after 30min walk




this afternoon, i made taramosalata
with mashed potato and cod roe and olive oil.
delicious.
and cup of peachy tea made me feel good.







3 comments:

  1. Ohh mashed potato and cod roe! That looks quite delicious. The one home garden is as impressive as the garden center display! I got one cactus for my new place. I hope my home garden expands in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the daffodils! They are very difficult to sell them at the shop... People think that they are a perennial plant :(
    They don´t understand the magic of bulbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh that looks yummy. I need to make some of that so I can use my new butter knife :). I've never been able to find mentaiko here though, so I guess I'll have to wait until next time I go visit my brother over there.

    I love the way that garden spills out onto the street, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete