Google+ Followers

Monday, February 27, 2012

sunshine




"sunshine ..." 
lovely name   ~ hmmm..  
renilde at-swim-two-birds gave me sunshine award....
as many of your blogs bring a me smile
if mine remind you a glimpse of happy moment
that makes me happy too
thank you for the cheering award, renilde


when receiving the award you are asked to aswer
some questions and then pass the award to five people
who deserve another sunshine. 

favorite color: white and natural color like in linen fabric
favorite animal: birds ...especially small ones
favorite non-alcoholic drink: coffee and tea...lately, i am loving
camomile tea, it really put me in a calm good moood ♡
facebook or twitter: no, no idea what to do with it
getting or giving presents: getting is good but giving also makes me happy
when seeing/hearing how the person liked it, sometimes this is better
than just receiving big present
favorite flower: ohh, lots of favorites...but my favorite are herbs and white flowers
favorite pattern: flower, polkadot, stripe
passion: love flower, cooking, photography, nature, walking while
seeing tree and sky and moon ☽
favorite number: #6

now, here are the 5 blogs i like to share
temp⋆files
homecollection
oakworm
lilltherese
rikkekastaas

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Coco for your nice comment and your award.
    I answer tomorrow !
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You surely deserve it! Reading your blog is a big pleasure. A like above all looking at your everyday photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely links you shared, they were all new to me and well worth a visit just like your blog every time.
    will you please send me your address, because I would like to send you some seeds. I couldn't find your e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you got this award - and i very much enjoyed the answers and the pictures.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear coco!

    congrats with your award, and thank you SO much for sharing it with me!
    It made me so glad!;)

    Hope you are well, have a nice week!;)
    hugs,
    Rikke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!
    Well deserved.
    You bring a nice peacefulness.

    ReplyDelete