here is very easy, simple recipe for my doughnuts.
i love eating doughnuts but making this is more fun.
here is the recipe i used. you don't need much...
only need few things you usually have in your pantry.
sugar doughnuts(this makes about 25-30 round bowl shape doughnuts)
- flour 300g
- egg: 3
- sugar 180g (either brown or white/your choice)
- baking powder 1 tea spoon
1. mix dry ingredients, then add eggs in it and mix it well
2. after dough is mixed well, let it sit for few min (this makes the dough little moist)
3. heat the oil in a pan with low heat for about 5min or so.
4. use table spoon(large spoon) to scoup the dough. scoop small size (about 3cm bowl size)
and put in in a oil and cook till both side is yammy brown color.
* when you pre-heat the oil and while you cooking, please
always stay on low heat as medium and high heat makes the
doughnuts burn easily
enjoy making homemade doughnuts as well as tasting
and i would love to hear how your doughnuts came out