Google+ Followers

Friday, June 1, 2012

june








today, i worked half a day and it was very hectic day.  but some delivery from
postman and seeing pink in the meadow eased my fatigue and made it feel
like real good day.  now, i am sitting home opening the package and
enjoying reading letters while evening sun shines on west end. 
nmm.  june is here already.  my favorite month and my birthday month. 
i am going to enjoy fully this month. 
thank you for your letters and thoughtful presents. 
it really made my day. 

the other surprise i had today was someone worked so hard
to find the way to contact me and send me an email.   what a joy
to hear such thing and i am so greatful for nice visiters for this
blog.  i am now posting my email address for whoever
like to contact or say hello anytime. 

thank you for the good day






7 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day Coco. Those sweet peas are such a nice shade of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a delicate,l pink-blushing start to summer -
    and your shoes must be the most beautiful i have ever seen !

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou. my favorite one at the moment.

      Delete
  3. Coco, wasn't it your birthday yesterday? I wish you all the best for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, yes it was.
      trying to update my post but blogger is not
      working well for some reason.

      Delete
  4. I also have problems with blogger recently, also it does not show me my followers anymore..

    ReplyDelete