Google+ Followers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

my etsy shop

i am excited to open my own shop as this was one of my 
dreams i had in mind for a long time.  excited but at the same time
nervousness comes too

as long as i make my handmade with love and care, i think people might 
accept my product as a result of my wild imagination.  

the whole process of opening etsy online was not easy because of
my non computer mind...i struggled and so many times, i gave up and 
took a long break. but thanks to my blog readers.   i've received many 
encouragement throughout the period.  here, i am now
happy to announce you 
my shop is open today.  hope you enjoy visiting my shop.







thanks for your support on my little space 





10 comments:

  1. congratulations dear coco!!: )
    i am heading to visit your etsy shop now,
    can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! I am excited to see your wonderful handmade things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!! I had a lovely time visiting your shop just now!! Looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice! I like (the most) the little jute flower hanging :)
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have beautiful things in your shop, nice place to visit. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great coco!!!
    i wish you lots of fun and luck with your nice shop!!!
    tami

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Coco! I'm going to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats -- Your shop is lovely! Good for you for working through the challenges. Beautiful images in this post. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations dear coco! That's so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a wonderful space with beautiful, heart-made things
    i love the banner, too !

    x

    ReplyDelete