Google+ Followers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

today




i made my first sell on my shop and shipped them today.  
thank you so much.  what a nice feeling.  
in the evening, after coming back from dentist, i stopped by grocery store.
as soon as i got home, i dropped plastic case-full of eggs on the kitchen 
floor and made a big mess.  now it's laundry time. 
out of 10, four eggs survived without any crack. 
lucky me. 

as various ideas come all at once, i bought some new
fabric today and working on multiple project.
this is one of them.  triple linen yarn crochet in stripe.  



5 comments:

  1. too bad about the eggs! lovely colors you're working with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this crochet work looks beautiful, i love the colors!

    Congratulations on your etsy shop, the items for sale look sooo beautiful. I'm a registered member of etsy but I've never actually bought anything, partly because I don't know how it works. But I'd love to buy that jute basket, it's the most beautiful object i've seen in a long while.

    PS. I sowed the morning glory seeds you sent me, and they've already grown so much i need to figure out how (and where) to move them so they can be outside. Thank you ever so much for them, they give us so much pleasure. My daughter runs to see them every morning when she wakes up, to see if there's been any change overnight, and I've made it a point to photograph their growth every day. I'm excited to see what'll happen, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and lots of luck in this new handmade adventure! I'm not spending much time lately on the internet but anyway I keep on following your quite everday in the distance. Warm regards Coco!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors remind me of the "yelloware" bowls they used to make here a long time ago. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these colors !
    and congratulations on your shop ! i'm glad you got your problem fixed and i wish you happy sales and much enjoyment in creating for your customers xo

    ReplyDelete