Google+ Followers

Monday, July 9, 2012

night before the day off


working consecutive days makes me totally forget how good 
the day can be out in the garden and playing with my yarn 
and fabric at home.  oh, tomorrow...  i will make it relaxing 
good day.  i want to look for some new fabric, finish my 
sashiko project for final touch.  

this evening, i found some baby buds in morning glory vine.
they will probably bloom in the morning.   can't wait to
see the color. ....i hope they are pretty pink.  




3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day off!
    xo, j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, gardening and sewing sound so nice. I'm working 6-days a week this month, and I'm ALWAYS looking forward to Sundays now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those seeds you send to me are flowers now♥Thank you dear friend so lovely forgetmenots and violets are in my garden.Take care of you
    x
    yours
    maria

    ReplyDelete