Google+ Followers

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

sage



due to typhoon's salty wind blowing on my way
part of my garden has fall atmosphere already
juneberry is alreday in a mood for fall
"too early" i said
i was not ready at all  for leaf changing color....yet



                
carrie thanks to you, on this side of my balcony                      
there is something to cheer me up                      
                    
                
      new sprout!                      
don't remember what they are....oh well it's nice to have                     
surprise always, will look forward to see what will bloom                      

  
 






first time, harveseted bog sage but not sure
how to use it.  if you know how to use this in cooking or
any use at home,  i would love to know. 
usually, any herbs, i test the smell and just think how
i can use in cooking but this bog sage, i have no idea yet. 








3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad they bloomed pink Coco. You know what, the seed you sent me has the same color flower too! Your garden is so very very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I think those little sprouts are basil, at least they sure look like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @littelichen
    basil! i was thinking the same thing too. basil ! good. maybe the dark basil seed i sowed

    ReplyDelete