Google+ Followers

Thursday, August 30, 2012

end of august

now the end of august, it really feels like summer has
ended and fall is settling down around here.  

last several days, i have no time for myself, just working
every day and saving my time off for upcoming visit to
see my father in the hospital.   i will be away for a while
from here to spend sometime with him and searching 
the best way for his recovery.  
because of this, if i received any etsy sale, those item
will be ship to you as soon as things get settled.  
i am sorry for the long waiting time, but will try to ship
by middle of september.  

thanks for your understanding

hugs,
coco

9 comments:

  1. Hi coco how are you? It does seem like summer has flown by & now it is feeling like fall. I hope you are well. I look forward to catching up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am sending you lots of hugs dear coco
    and good thought for your father and you...i will be thinking about you,

    love
    vibeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish him well, my thoughts are with you xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. My best wishes for your father. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I didn´t know that your father was ill.
    Lots of love for you
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take your time, dear Coco. All my thoughts with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. warm thoughts to you and him, dear Coco,
    i'm sure your presence will give him relief and joy.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. both you and your father are in my thoughts
    xo, j

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be thinking of you and your family Coco. I hope that they'll be able to help your Dad get better. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete