Google+ Followers

Monday, August 20, 2012

coming home


maria is good at reminding us how to appreciate 
small things in life.  i like her photo of coffee cup
in her hand.  very cozy&warm image i love. 


i am thankful that i have a place to come home to
at the end of the day and relax.

got home dark night.
things waited for me when i got home.
sweet heart warming message from a friend.  i'm
lucky to have someone who appreciate my simple
handmade.    delivery note was also in my door.
i wonder where it might be from.....i can guess though.
i will call post office in the morning for delivering
the package again....to my hand.

now, glad to be home and having
nice things waited for me.
thank you
and good night ☾



2 comments:

  1. Good night dear Coco,
    i'm happy that i can say you are my friend
    x
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria has beautiful photos and she is certainly sensitive enough to know about life.
    i have noticed too that days are getting really shorter...
    enjoy your mail-surprise :)

    ReplyDelete