Google+ Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

life isn't too bad.... i think

as a matter of fact, i came home with despair tonight.  
at home, there were nice emails waited for me from friends who
appreciate my handmades.  
chat with a friend who lives on the other side of hemisphere. 
how much we both love garden work, etc....
just a girly talk and she made me laugh. 
looking at a beautiful post abby made.  her balloon fruits
is so alluring and they are edible!
thanks to all friends around the world, you all saved me
tonight.  i shall live tomorrow again with sunshine.  

again,i  am truly glad i have this space
to share about myself.

love,
coco



6 comments:

  1. Life isn't too bad...I'm sure of that.

    ♪ ♫ You'll find that life is still worthwhile... If you just smile ♪ ♫

    Jessica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Do you fall in love often? Yes, often. With a view, with a book, with a dog, a cat, with numbers, with friends, with complete strangers, with nothing at all."
    -Jeanette Winterson

    Life is good, life is fleeting.
    Embrace it all, dear Coco.
    xo, j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Coco, better days will come. Just remember that you make all of our lives brighter by just being you. You are never alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Coco, so glad I helped lift that difficult day. Life isn't so bad, it's true. I know it can sure be tough sometimes, but there is always something beautiful or a new perspective around the corner if you are looking. I appreciate what you share here. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @j, littlelichen, abby:

    i am trying to focus on what i like to do and continue enjoying no matter what. thanks for all your thoughfulness.

    yes, i fall in love with various things in life pretty often and it is fun.

    ReplyDelete