Google+ Followers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

sewing for autumn

when the fall wind knocks the door i begin enjoying
slow cooking, big, thick pan on the stove with good amount
of fresh veges in it.  usully, potatos, carrots, onions,
these are my must have veges.   
cooking slowly......
here comes soup and stew season


to prepare for upcoming warm cooking, i have
been wanted to do patchwork
it was good to work with warm color material this afternoon
i am found of the edge of this linen fabric
available in th shop


1 comment:

  1. Is this a bag that you sew yourself ? Very nice dear. I cook everyday. Although I do not particularly enjoy cooking, but I experiment with cooking a lot. I cook Indian food as I am from India and it includes staying in the kitchen, cooking for long hours in heat in a gas stove {LPG gas } as our process of cooking is very elaborate and we do not cook in the microwave. If you are interested, you can see some of my home cooked food under the label "cooking" in my right sidebar of my blog.

    ReplyDelete