Google+ Followers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

resembrance

 
my father likes his shirts with a pocket on
pocket is the must have accesory for him
when buying his clothes, mom always say
"has to have a pocket on the left side of the chest"
then, we look for other possibility as always we have done
 
i look at my own winter wear, realized most of them
have a pockte on.  pocket.  remember why i got attracted to them.
it was the pocket.  realizing, i am becoming like him. 
as ages, i found more and more things resembling him. 
not that i wished to be this way.  but because of this,
i can more empathize him.
do you find any resembrance to your parents?
 

 love socks
love wool
fell in love with these three
no pocket of course on these☺
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love these socks! Have to look for some funny ones too! Most resemblance to my parents I find in my behaviour to others and to myself.

    ReplyDelete