Google+ Followers

Monday, January 7, 2013

afternoon time






tiny bit of radish harvested from garden
shredded daikon and tuna accompanied 
mini garden delight and udon noodle for lunch

spring like golden sun is hitting my living room window
letting sunshine into my room
took green pots outside to breath in fresh outdoor air

am going to make nan bread this afternoon
while cooking stew on the stove



resolution for this year :
enjoy the slow time
live simpler 
be kind to others

thank you for all your new years greetings
sweet words






5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!! I hope 2013 brings you good health and much happiness. Your blog continues to bring me much joy. Thank you! And I love the top photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Coco! Those are wonderful new year resolutions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fantastic resolutions! I think I'm going to try the same ones, add them to my list. Wishing you a lovely start to a New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Coco,
    That salad looks beautiful! Hope you enjoyed your nan bread...
    Ivan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! I hope this year will be great for you.

    ReplyDelete