Google+ Followers

Monday, April 1, 2013

night garden

gossip around others is easy but try to stay away
from that crowd is not. 
i realized that i'm really tired of being in such a negative
environment and my heart longs for rather
kind and healthy environment these days at work.

this evening, when i came home, i read abby's gardening note
which is so comforting to my soul and that made me
jump into the night garden where everything so dark
and ......................no light other than far away town lights.
hopping into my dark dark garden bare foot, i feel truly blessed that
i have such open space near by in this small country.


thanks for the messages on my previous post. 
i am glad that you like old style as much as i do.  i see
more lovely character in old style and sense of
warmness in it.
thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:


  1. Take care of you my dear friend!
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such a lovely and intimate moment.
    And I hope you find the kindness you deserve, it's difficult to be in such an environment as you described.
    xo, j

    ReplyDelete
  3. very true about the gossip, I know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete