Google+ Followers

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

small wish

a week ago, it was a quiet peaceful garden
i could jumped out to the balcony with bare foot
flowers in bloom, butterflies and bees wonder
around looking for tasty food
 
now the typhoon is near by
at very slow speed......
wind blowing long while
as if she just sit there looking for comfotable place
and thursday will be very stormy weather
my sister and i were suppose to take
our father to the hospital
 
please wish our family and
my plants for safety
 
 

5 comments:

  1. of course, wishes are with dear Coco, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, your family and garden are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you, your plants and your family all the best for tomorrow Coco! I must admit, it is such a scary thought. I hope your home is secured for anything that can happend during the typhoon, So you feel safe and calm. I`ll send you lots of positive thoughts.

    Warm hugs ~ Aina

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I hope you are ok.
    I am thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @all:
    thank you for the comforting message.
    it is all calm this morning now.

    ReplyDelete