Google+ Followers

Monday, August 19, 2013

fresh harvest


 
 
this year, my garden didn't produce much veges as i wished
for, i think they lucked good amount of nutrients to grow
properly.  but, by doing a planter gardening, having few harvest
is good enough and i am happy. 
at least, i learn each year for more proper way of growing things,
life is always in a learning process. 

i will use the tomato for salad for my lunch.
will sautee the bitter melon with soysause and sugar,
may add some bacons!


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait my bitter melon starts to grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitter melon is good with fry egg as well
    I didn't have much vegetable to harvest either this year, and I just have a tiny garden. But I really enjoy spending at the garden and there is so much to learn from nature.
    Have a good weekday

    ReplyDelete