Google+ Followers

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

wednesday

 
 
it feels like the time has seized for a moment.
above images were taken during the lunch hour walk.
now i am home sitting here with a peace of mind,
getting ready to fix a cup of
coffee to relax for the long night.
i will see another beautiful sunrise
tomorrow, i think...
 
p.s. sorry the images are not in good color.
when taking these photos, my cell phone doen't
give me as good as the color with my little hard working
casio but i've learned to enjoy the different kind of shade
it creats.  it's almost like black and white with a
peaceful quiet old days.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Coco, thank you for the kind words! I'm happy you like it.
    I don't comment much, but I follow your posts and it's very inspiring to see what you do and make.
    Sending some love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are great!
    I love the wheelbarrows.
    Glad you able to take a nice walk for lunch.
    xo, j

    ReplyDelete